5 Questions to Ask Your Orlando Courier Service
With the rise of e-commerce and the instant gratification of things being delivered directly to your doorstep, it’s no wonder many businesses are seeking the same kind of services for their own customers. One of the best ways you can provide this level of service is by hiring a local courier service, such as Business Express Courier Service, to get your deliveries done record time. If you’re considering using an Orlando courier service, here are some questions you need to ask to ensure you’re partnering with the right company.
- What Delivery Options Do They Offer? Your business courier should offer a wide range of delivery options and stand by their services. This is important because you want to be confident that you can count on the courier to complete your delivery under the time constraints for that order.
Does the courier offer same-day delivery for all items? If not, what items are excluded from that list? Consider the sort of items or documents you will be shipping often and the average delivery time. If a courier does not offer you the options you need, you should look elsewhere.
- How Long Have They Been Providing Courier Services? It’s important to ensure the courier you are considering has experience in the industry. This is because you will want to know if they are familiar with the business and how to best deliver the services they promise. A courier service that has a reputation for customer service and on-time deliveries can go a long way. After all, you are hiring a business courier service because you have time-sensitive documents or items that need to make it to their destination as you request.
- Are they insured? Life happens, and while the odds of something major happening to your merchandise during a routine delivery is slim, it’s still a possibility. An established courier should always have a clear insurance clause just in case something happens and your goods arrive damaged or at the wrong location. This clause should clearly define what the courier service is and is not responsible for, what kind of compensation you should expect if something happens, and the possible risks your taking when using this form of shipping.
- How reliable are they? This should go without saying, but reliability is one of the most important factors to consider when contracting a courier service for your delivery needs. You need to make sure that they can hold up their end of the bargain and get your goods delivered at the time and date promised. Ask if they can provide a tracking service for your goods, a delivery report, a money back guarantee if the delivery fails, or all of the above.
- What’s their track record like? On-time deliveries that arrive without damage are key to the success of a courier service. Most courier services that have a good track record will proudly display their on-time percentages and display them online, or post customer testimonials validating their reliability. Don’t be afraid to ask a courier service if they have any of this information displayed anywhere and if you can’t seem to find it try looking on independent websites like Yelp and Google. You’ll be able to find honest customer reviews and determine for yourself if this is a courier service you’d like to engage for your delivery needs.
If you ask the right questions, you will have a better chance of finding the right Orlando courier service to handle all your delivery needs. If you are seeking an Orlando courier service, please contact us via our website or give us a call at (407) 622-5228